1.22.2012

Week Without Words

Another week come & gone!


1. Beautiful Florida weather on my birthday!
2. Birthday dinner at Koto's Japanese Steakhouse. We had a happy waiter.
3. My dinner..aka..heaven. 
4. Some of my birthday mail.


5. My Inner Beauty Bracelet from Dig Deep Design came in! Love it! Want one?
6. Boots is learning how to climb...joy!
7. "Because I Appreciate You" dinner from boyfriend :)
8. Kindle, wine, & bubble bath. Plus Boots creeping!


9. Coffee table magazines. Reese, Zooey, & Jennifer. 
10. Sushi date with Chelsea.
11. Boots all stretched out & her square belly fur from her surgery :)
12. Birthday love at work. Yes, that's a candle in an apple. They know me so well!


13. Boots lurking under my feet.
14. Publix chili & cornbread - the bomb!
15. Bathroom stall at school. Some people have too much time on their hands...
16. Birthday pedi with Danielle!

Don't forget to check back tomorrow to see if YOU won last week's giveaway!
And for the new Smell the Roses task of the week :)
Can't wait to read about you guys taking on last week's task!

PS - Almost at 200 followers...seriously? You guys are incredible! 

Share:

15 comments

  1. Glad to see you had an AMAZING birthday! :) Oh and I love Sushi. I had some from Target yesterday! lol Not as good as what you had I'm sure...still it gets the job done! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great birthday week! :) So glad, Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, can we be BFF now?!? I saw Reese, Zooey, and Jennifer on the table and didn't even go down to see the rest of what you posted! It stopped me in my tracks. Lol Those are my favs!! AH! Anyways, I hope you had a fab birthday!! And ps. I love birthday mail :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously? Can you stop making me jealous with all these nice weather pics, lol!

    How does it feel to be 22?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post is so cute!! Reminds me how terrible I am at remembering to take pictures... I have no excuses not to and I'm a blogger for God sakes- what's wrong with me!! And it looks like you're at 202 girl- congrats on your growth! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great birthday week! Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww… Love this! And thank you sooooo much for posting your bracelet picture and linking over!! It's soo fun for me to see them again after I ship them out. :) It looks good on you! :) Yay! Made my night!! :)

    All The Love, My Friend
    Digger

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great to see you had such an awesome week! And hey look-205 followers!! Great job you should be really happy! Now if I could only manage 50 so I can have my own giveaway too! Can't wait to see your smell the roses task tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am SO happy :)
      Hey, you're getting there...keep it up, girl!

      xo!

      Delete
  9. mmm the bubble back looks wonderful! I had a pedicure this weekend too.. love! Glad you had a great birthday!

    xo,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hardly get pedis but when I do...HEAVEN! lol.
      xo :)

      Delete
  10. What a fun weekend! I am glad you had such a great birthday weekend hun! :) Boots is so cute...

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an awesome 22 birthday! I can tell you are very loved. I turn 22 in May... getting old!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope you had a great bday weekend!! The photos show that you did!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your encouraging words :)
Seriously...every comment makes my day a little brighter!
SO THANK YOU for being wonderful!

If you have a question or need a response, please don't hesitate to email me at
jessica@lovelylittlethingsblog.com

© Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig