1.21.2012

Lovely Sponsors #3

Happy Saturday, lovelies! I hope you're all enjoying your weekend and getting some relaxing in. Thank you all SO much for the birthday wishes yesterday  - I have to admit, 22 was a good birthday :) I went to Koto's Japanese Steakhouse with 16 wonderful people & then we all (plus a few more) went back to Adam's place to play Just Dance on the Wii. That was my first Just Dance experience, and DANG if you want a work out, buy that game! After 3 rounds, I started to break a sweat. It was super fun, especially watching a handful of trendy boys "dancing" to "Baby One More Time" by Britney Spears. 

Anyway, today I have 3 more January sponsors to share with you!
These 3 ladies are incredible, so you really need to take a few minutes to go show them some blog love - you know you want to!

First up is Allison from Feeding My Temple

"I'm Allison. A 26 year old mom and wife. Follower of Jesus. Sister to 2. Living in Oklahoma. I have a huge interest in food, fitness, and healthy living. My blog follows my life as I try to balance feeding my body, mind and spirit with the Word and amazing food."

Next is Crystal from A Time 4 Everything



"Hi, I'm Crystal! A 30, soon to be something, technical support manager, jewelry consultant, aerobics instructor, and recently, blogger. I live in small town VA, with my two cats and my boyfriend. I like to laugh, love and just enjoy this blessing we have called life. I haven't been blogging that long but in the short amount of time that I have; I'm thoroughly enjoying it! I'm having fun writing about fashion, of course jewelry (hehe), nails, cooking, crafting, my babies (the cats), and anything cool and interesting that comes along the way. Click on over and see for yourself!"

And finally there's Anna from AnnaBee's Little Bits


AnnaBee's Little Bits
"Hey everyone! My name is Anna, and I am just getting started with blogging. I am currently a college student studying accounting, and I eventually would like to go into auditing. I decided to begin writing a blog after reading others and meeting many lovely people. There are so many out there who have inspired me to reflect on many things I love, like family, crafting (especially diy), baking, hair/beauty, fashion, and many more things.
Although I enjoy studying accounting (for some reason!), I really enjoy my creative outlets, and this is one of them. I want to take this year to really have some time each day to do things I love and take a break from school and work. I have an Etsy shop; check out Annabee's Designs! I create and design notecards and sell at local craft shows. I also sell Premier Designs High Fashion Jewelry. This is a wonderful direct sales company, who has strong values to its core in the Christian faith. I am looking forward to meeting new people, being inspired, and hopefully inspiring others along the way. Come stop by and maybe stay a while!" 

Seriously, check these ladies out - you won't be sorry :)
Share:

4 comments

  1. So glad that you had such a great birthday sweetie! :) Sounds like a night full of fun, laughter, and a lot of dancing! :) I am off to check out their blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy *belated* birthday - enjoy your weekend!


    Laura
    www.flannelcashmere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, girl :)
      Just became a follower of your blog!

      xo!

      Delete
  3. Sounds like a fun birthday! I have the Just Dance wii game (I think the 3rd? Whatever the newest one is) but I have YET to use it. I'll have to do it one night when the baby is asleep, though let's be honest I'm usually passed out by then too lately. I must make an effort to use this though!

    Love Allison, she's awesome! I'll have to check out the others :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your encouraging words :)
Seriously...every comment makes my day a little brighter!
SO THANK YOU for being wonderful!

If you have a question or need a response, please don't hesitate to email me at
jessica@lovelylittlethingsblog.com

© Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig