1.15.2012

Week Without Words!

1. Watching a volleyball game at the park.
2. Tried red tea - so delish!
3.  T-minus 4 months until graduation. Thank the good Lord.
4. Rainy day walking to class.
5. Playing stickball in a parking lot.
6. Soup & Kindle!
7. Applied for graduation..what!
8. Queen of the remote.
9. Vitamin String Quartet will get me through this semester.
10. Sweet Tomatoes with my love.
11. Got my first Birchbox this week!
12. Tree that says "HOPE."
13. Boots sticking her head in a cup. HA!
14. Good ole USF.
15. Ice cream with Poochie before he moves.
16. Curt & I matched - black jeans (oops cut those off) & jean jackets.
Share:

8 comments

  1. Love them! It's so crazy to know that graduation is so soon! I need to apply next week... ahhh!

    Let me know how you like the Birchbox, I've heard mixed reviews on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of red tea? I'll have to look for it. And I can remember being so close to graduation that I could taste it. The time is going to fly by. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My kids write to Vitamin string quartet! They get so excited when they figure out what song it is! Definately one of my super secret teacher tools!

    looks like you ha a wonderful week!!!

    Meg!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh, that warm sand looks nice. Well, I dunno if it's warm, but sand sounds nice. I want to move south so badly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What did you get in your Birchbox? Mine will probably arrive tomorrow, I checked the tracking number and it was scanned in my town's processing center... why does it have to be Sunday?! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this post! The pictures are such a cute idea!
    -Anna
    shinelikeglitter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pics! You are going to LOVE Birchbox! I so look forward to getting mine every month! Great samples! Did you get the Stila eyeliner? It's my fav!

    xo,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh can't wait to see what you got in your Birchbox! We were really happy with ours!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your encouraging words :)
Seriously...every comment makes my day a little brighter!
SO THANK YOU for being wonderful!

If you have a question or need a response, please don't hesitate to email me at
jessica@lovelylittlethingsblog.com

© Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig