2.11.2012

Need Some New Reads?

Check these ladies out, because they are wonderful!
(Plus, they're sponsoring my blog for the month of February)
:)

.

Stephanie @ The Sweet Life 
She's a doll! My day isn't complete without one of our little email convos!


"My name is Stephanie.  I am a 26 year old special education teacher.  I work with kindergarten-aged students and I could not be happier.  I'm your typical southern belle.  I'm driven, passionate, loving, friendly, funny (or at least I laugh at myself a lot), down-to-earth, simple, and very adventurous.  I love traveling...it's my biggest passion in life.  I also have the best friends and family a girl could ask for.  I love the blogging world and love meeting new people.  I blog because it's fun...the day that is stops being fun is the day that I stop blogging.  I have been blogging for 3 years and it keeps getting better and better.  I'm a die hard Alabama fan....National Champions baby...sorry I couldn't resist, but I am NOT an obnoxious fan.  In fact, I am usually the one at tailgates making friends with the opponent's fans.  I just like meeting new people.  I love working out, eating, cooking, and crafting.  This is by far the longest I've ever made it with my New Year's Resolutions and I am not about to stop now. Join me as I venture through 2012, checking things off of my list(s), yes many of them, as I go."
.


"Hi I'm Jahnavi. I live in Dubai with my lovely husband. I'm a management graduate, fashion lover. Photography is my passion (I'm addicted to it). I'm absolutely obsessed with photographs, design ideas and interiors. I love anything creative and of course beautiful.

    A beautiful feather is collection of inspiring, creative and just beautiful things. Here you will find a daily dose of photography, fashion, creativity, design and interiors."

Brianna @ Breezy Days

 http://breezydaysblog.blogspot.com/

We're going to be doing a post swap February 16 so look for that :)

.

Christina @ The Andrews Update
She is seriously one of the sweetest women EVER!


"I am so glad to be here with Jessica and you.  I am a huge fan of Jessica’s.  Don’t you just love, love, love the inspirational vibe that she conveys and encourages others to have?!  I am so glad to be a sponsor this month.
So, a little about me. Let me start off by saying, I haven’t written a description of myself since my college essay applications.  And who knows what the heck those said.  I am proud to say, I have a little Etsy shop with hand sewn goodies, 1581Designs.  I also blog over at TheAndrewsUpdate.  I categorize it as a Lifestyle blog because I write about everything.  I often write about things that I love to create, repurpose, sew, or cook.  I occasionally write about fashion and the style I wish I had.  I love to write about my husband.  I learn so much from that man.hunk and our marriage.  I also write about musings from motherhood, the things that make me laugh, the things that inspire me, and my journey of faith.  I try to be real, so sometimes I write about things that are a little harder to share.  Most of all I write to open my heart, in hopes that my perspective will encourage a reader or two.  I hope to help, inspire, create, and teach others, while learning and loving along the way.
This month at TheAndrewsUpdate you will read about:
*Our love story.  Maybe I should call it the not so love, love story.  Let’s just say our first year of marriage was rough.  Come and read what not to do. 
*Some healthy cooking recipes I am trying to incorporate into our diets.
*And, my gratitude list.  I am trying to make it to 1000 gifts of gratitude that I have been given before the year ends.
 Thank you so much for letting me share a little bit about myself.  I would love to hear from you so stop by TheAndrewsUpdate, so I can get to know you."

.


Seriously...what are you waiting for?! Click your way on over and show these ladies some love! Tell them that Jessica sent you ;)
Have a relaxing Saturday, okay?!
Share:

4 comments

  1. lovey blogs!!! enjoyed it...

    hope you could visit my blog too...

    kisses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovey blogs!!! enjoyed it...

    hope you could visit my blog too...

    kisses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay for sponsors! :) will have to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah for new blogs to read! on my way to check them out!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your encouraging words :)
Seriously...every comment makes my day a little brighter!
SO THANK YOU for being wonderful!

If you have a question or need a response, please don't hesitate to email me at
jessica@lovelylittlethingsblog.com

© Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig