2.02.2012

Challenge Accepted!

Yep that's right - I'm in on the February photo a day challenge!
I saw everyone's pictures from the January challenge, and it looked so fun. 
I was sad that I missed out.
Then I came across this & decided that I was on board :)

SO...
follow me on Instagram and watch me make my way through this!
You can look to the right at my NEW, wonderful social media buttons
(thanks, Allison!)
and find my Instagram link over there.

I'm keeping this post short & sweet, because I did my first guest post today!
Go check it out over on Liz's blog! She's seriously fantastic. Such a sweetheart!
It's about the reasoning behind Smell the Roses :)
Not sure what time it'll be up - she's in Canada and I'm in Florida so a bit of a time difference!


Have a fantastic Thursday, lovelies!
Share:

12 comments

  1. I forgot today! Better start tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Instagram photo-a-day challenges! So much fun. Can't wait to follow along with yours!

    xo,
    ashlee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see your photo a day challenge!! so fun! Thanks for guest posting for me- you are so great girl!
    xo,
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am doing a photo challenge too this month too because last month's looked like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh fun Jessica! I cannot wait to see your pictures, that's awesome. Your social media buttons are too cute, Allison did such a great job {as usual}. Have a great Thursday!

    Melissa from Grin and Barrett Blog
    www.grinandbarrettblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Photo challenges are alot of fun! Someday when I get an iPhone [sigh] I will follow you on Instagram :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your guest post! We just stopped by and left a comment. can't wait to see your photos!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a favor to ask you... Me & my best friend started a blog for people that are struggling {especially with depression} and we were wondering if you could post about it, so more people could see it. It's youmattertoo.blogspot.com :) Please&thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh! I might have to start this challenge:)

    Heading over to check out your guest post.

    ReplyDelete
  10. maybe i should do this! i've seen everyones pics but haven't joined in yet : )

    ps thanks for the comment on my hair!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jessica- Thanks so much for following! I followed back :) Love your blog!

    ~

    classicglamblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. yess! I'm taking part too! following you on instagram now :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your encouraging words :)
Seriously...every comment makes my day a little brighter!
SO THANK YOU for being wonderful!

If you have a question or need a response, please don't hesitate to email me at
jessica@lovelylittlethingsblog.com

© Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig