1.17.2012

Product Spotlight!

I know you guys are probably really sick of hearing me talk about my Erin Condren Life Planner by now (especially if you follow me on Twitter & Instagram, too)!
But I'm a nerd, so let's embrace the fact that I'm obsessive over planners.
(Adam threatens me by taking my planner and running away with it, while I chase him whining and freaking out..yeah, I'm that bad)
Okay...I've embraced it :)

Since it's SO awesome I just couldn't pass up talking about it for today's product spotlight.

FYI: It took every ounce of patience in me to snap this picture
before I ripped open the package. You're welcome ;)


So cute right?! Sure they're a bit pricy (mine was $50), but I promise that it is so worth it. Every single penny. It is a type A personality's dream. Seriously. The best part is, you get to customize it - choose the cover, add your own pictures if you want (I think this costs extra), put your name on the front, etc. It's great.  

Each month has a full page (pictured above), which I use for planning blog posts. 
Then each week is spread over 2 pages. 
And get this...each day is divided into morning, day, & night. Perfect for if you have a lot going on every day (work, school, practice, etc). 
On the left side of each week there is a bullet list for goals and a separate bullet list for to do. 
At the beginning of each month, there is a big goal list and a big to do list area. 
There's a place for notes, important numbers, important dates...all that jazz.
The organization areas are never ending!

Extra Perks:

There is a little folder in the back to hold random papers.
There is also a little ziploc pouch in the back to hold little goodies that came with the planner.
My favorite part is the fact that there are little inspirational quotes scattered throughout it!

So if you're looking for the perfect planner, buy one!
If you've been on the fence about buying one get off and just do it.
You won't be sorry :)

As if getting an amazing planner wasn't enough, because of this purchase I also found an EP on iTunes that I'm digging right now: The City In Me - EP by Katie Costello. One of her songs is on the planner's promo video. Check it:


Okay, I know you're dying to go buy one now... but don't forget to

&

:)

PS - I linked up today:



A Mommas Desires and Pacifiers
Share:

26 comments

  1. Oh I have one and just love it! Great purchase!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeee I'm so excited to order one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the recommendation! Mine should be shipping today!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I might have to order one. I too am obsessed with planners & always have to make a trip down the calendar aisles wherever I am. I'm trying this year to use the calendar only on my iPad & iPhone, yet it drives me crazy to not be able to cross things off. I have to see things written! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love my planner!!! && thanks to lovely other bloggers I found out over Christmas time she does her planners for as low as $12.50.. ENJOY YOUR PLANNER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh loving your new EC planner! I have the same one but in pink. Aren't they life changing haha enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooohh! So cute! I just might have to get one:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am currently awaiting mine to arrive in the mail after seeing your post about ordering yours a few days ago. I seriously cannot wait for it to get here!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the product spotlight!! I was wondering what the buzz was all about!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just have to comment on your first photo caption....patience! That is sooo me!! I can totally relate!
    Love it! Oh, and love your planner too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow what a great planner! definitely would help me to keep my life a bit more organized. i love the packaging it is like unwrapping a present!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just placed my order. My type A personality is bubbling over inside and is counting down the minutes until it arrives at my door.
    Thanks for a great find for all of us OCD/list crosser-offer lovers!
    Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh goodness I am definitely buying one of these for next semester. Right now I have a Lilly Pulitzer planner, which is wonderful, but this sounds even better!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love, love, LOVE my planner!! My hubby got it for me for Christmas (well I ordered it!) & I am really not sure what I did without it before? I carry it everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I keep seeing these everywhere...I am so bad about keeping a planner!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You know, I've never been one to keep a planner, but I do love making lists & recording things, so maybe I ought to give it a try?

    ReplyDelete
  17. welp. now i'm obsessed. I get half way though a planner then find one I like better! This is definitely on the next planner list!!!


    Happy Tuesday!
    {meg}

    ReplyDelete
  18. i want an EC planner!!! yours is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I've been dying for a life planner. I might have to do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I buy planners all the time and the minute i get them home I write everyones birthdays/anniversaries, thenI never open them again! :( I wish I was more organized!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love my EC planner! I'm giving away $50 credit to EC until midnight tonight!

    http://allisondiane16.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I just got mine in the mail yesterday!! (I blogged about it today for WILW) I love it too!! Can't say enough about Erin Condren!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. i am obsessed with my life planner! OBSESSED i tell you. i have the same chevron one but in grey! too cute.

    Happy Wednesday
    xoxo ashlyn

    www.myunrehearsedlifetheblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I have been DYING for one of these planners! I just can't bring myself to spend $50 on one.

    Everyone I've talked to just loves theirs! :) And I think this post and officially convinced me I need one. So thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh my gosh, did you HAVE TO POST THIS? I want it to bad. Oh my gosh. Donnie will kill me lol

    ReplyDelete
  26. Is it strange that I have been checking my order status up to three times a day since Tuesday to see if mine shipped yet?

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your encouraging words :)
Seriously...every comment makes my day a little brighter!
SO THANK YOU for being wonderful!

If you have a question or need a response, please don't hesitate to email me at
jessica@lovelylittlethingsblog.com

© Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig