1.31.2012

2012 New Year Blogging Party!

2 posts in 1 day...oh yeah!
Today is special, because I get to post about a link party that I took part in :)

null

Each blogger was given a partner. Then those 2 were supposed to get to know each other and send a gift that seemed to fit their partner. Just a fun way to get to know new bloggers - and I'm so glad that I participated!

Before I show you the gift that I got, I want to introduce you to my new friend, Elise!
Go check out her blog, Sparkle at Twenty-Something :)
She's been blogging since April of last year & she tries to sparkle everyday.
She likes doing yoga, pinning on Pinterest, & snuggling.
Plus, she's such a sweetheart! 

The gift she got me was PERFECT for me!


I'm an earring junkie, so needless to say, I'm stoked about adding these to my collection.
You did an awesome job, Elise - thanks girl :)
Share:

14 comments

  1. Those earrings are so precious! So jealous you got to partake in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The earrings are so pretty! What a fun blog swap :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww those earrings are so pretty! I had a lot of fun with this swap too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful earrings!!! We had so much fun with this link party/gift exchange!!
    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved this blogging party, too! So glad I found your blog. It's beautiful! I'm your newest follower and will be back again and again. I'd love for you to check mine out, too! Let me know what you think!

    Jessi from Hopes and Dreams
    http://cherishinghopesanddreams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks like it was fun. i did a secret santa type of gift exchange at Christmas, I got some really pretty things.

    Cute earrings! I'll go check out her blog now too.

    Amelia @ UGLY DUCKLING x

    I WAS AN UGLY DUCKLING BLOG!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those earrings too! Im a new follower from the blog party :)

    brenna
    http://wonderbrenna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope a similar link up happens really soon because it is awesome!! How great- you get to know someone AND a gift out of the deal!
    Happy Tuesday! xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gotta love a girl who can pick out a great pair of earrings! New to your blog by way of the linkup and glad to have found your little creative space on the web:D

    chandra
    www.astylishlittlelady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice gift!!! love it!!!
    visit my blog and join it if u want on http://laviecestchic.blogspot.com/
    xoxo Marika

    ReplyDelete
  11. those earrings are ADORABLE!! love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. How FUN! I so wanted to join this swap, especially since my SIL hosted it, but we JUST moved :( I had no idea which address we'd be living at when it was time to sign up. Next time!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just participated in my first swap and it was so fun. the theme was pink. I'm waiting on my box in the mail. It's like Christmas all over again!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your encouraging words :)
Seriously...every comment makes my day a little brighter!
SO THANK YOU for being wonderful!

If you have a question or need a response, please don't hesitate to email me at
jessica@lovelylittlethingsblog.com

© Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig