2.21.2012

"Flex Your Style//Flex Your Cause" - Product Spotlight

Today I'm spotlighting an incredible product!
It's actually more than just a product - it's a product with a cause.

Enter: Flex Watches!

"Flex your style//Flex your cause"

This is me wearing my white Flex Watch which represents the charity Life Rolls On!

I heard about this company last summer.
And I have to tell you - I love what they are about!

.

The Specs:

The bands are silicon and are adjustable so that they can be worn by just about anyone.
The face of the watch is about 2 inches so it's a bold wear! It goes perfectly with my favorite tee and jeans. 

What Flex Watches Stand For:

There are currently 10 colors to chose from. 
My favorite part is that each color represents a different charity. 
Which you can read more about here.

Here is an excerpt from the website's about page:

"The Flex Watch is a symbol of a vibrant, active life. It was created to inspire change and will change the industry itself; the Flex is not just a watch, it's a brand that represents the lifestyle we aspire to lead. The 10-10-10 standard (10 colors | 10 charities | 10 percent) was inspired by a group of individuals hoping to raise awareness through unique colorful products. Our watches embody creativity without sacrificing what is most important: the people."
.

So basically, 10% of your purchase will go toward the charity that the color you buy represents...how awesome is that?! The watches run for $30. Totally doable! Even on a college budget ;)

Another cool aspect: you can buy different colored bands for $15 and mix up face colors with band colors. So that way you can rep more than one charity at a time or just create a watch that suits your personal style :) 


via
.

Wanna learn more?

 I know you want to support this great cause & wear a cute watch while you do it! Their store is filled with all sorts of awesome colors - so get to flexing lovelies :)

NOTE: I was not compensated for this post. 
I really do support this company and own a Flex Watch :)

And one last thing:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, EMMA :)





Emma is one of my sweet blog friends who always brightens my day!
You should go on over to her blog and share some birthday love with her...she's wonderful!
Share:

14 comments

  1. What a cool cause! :) or I should say MANY causes! :) Thanks for informing me about these hun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW COOL!!!!
    I'll have to look into these. I DESPERATELY need a new watch!!

    Happy tuesday!!


    xo

    PS and of course I couldn't sleep and then as soon as i tweet about it was OUT … hence why i didnt respond to our late night love fest :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these! I first heard about them on the Real World, two seasons ago I think -- maybe last season (yes, I do watch that horrible show haha).

    My husband had actually been trying to get in contact with the company about adding the Wounded Warrior Project to one of their causes-- or something else like that.

    Very cool! Thanks for sharing (:
    xo
    Leigh Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are cute, but I especially like how they stand for a different cause.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that each color stands for ad different cause. What a great way to give!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was just reading along...all into it and thinking 'how cool' and bam, saw your sweet shout out to me!! This is why I love you!! You support great causes with even just a watch :) and you are totally an awesome friend! Thanks girl for being you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know I love me some charity work, Jessica! Love it! thanks for spreading the word about Flex Watches!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg so buying one ASAP. Love these and love that they support a good cause. Thank you so much for sharing!!! I love the boldness and how affordable they are!!! I hope you have a fantastic Tuesday! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Never heard of these but love it! Will totally be looking it to it, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are so cute! I definitely am considering this for a birthday gift that I need to get my little brother in law!

    And thanks for the reminder for emma! She is a doll !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh awesome! I love when shopping and do-gooding combine forces!

    XO,
    Erin
    http://erinscurrentlycoveting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. i just LOVE all the colours they come in!! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I remember these from the Real World San Diego! I love all of the colors, I especially love the blue one. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is so fun! LOVE those watches and what they stand for. and happy birthday to your friend!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your encouraging words :)
Seriously...every comment makes my day a little brighter!
SO THANK YOU for being wonderful!

If you have a question or need a response, please don't hesitate to email me at
jessica@lovelylittlethingsblog.com

© Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig